2. Uncovering latent clusters and Consumer Preferences Leading to their Formation (working paper)
1. "Big Data" on the Big Screen: Revealing latent similarity among movies and its effect on box office performance (working paper link)
3. Exploring Heterogeneity in Movie Studio Strategy Regarding Category-Spanning (work in progress)
5. Optimal Firm Advertising Behavior: A Bayesian Biform Game (working paper)
Comparative advertising is an important strategic option for a firm. This paper studies a firm's optimal advertising behavior in industries characterized by different levels of competitive intensity and composed of different types of buyers, by employing a Bayesian biform game framework.
PhD Candidate in Strategic Management
Rotman School of Management
University of Toronto
4. The Puzzle of Crowd-Sourcing Websites (with Joshua Gans)
This paper addresses the question of why crowdsourcing websites, such as Wikipedia or Zooniverse, are sustainable and continue to receive contributions.